Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Beliefs

I believe that it's a good thing to incorporate technology in the classroom.  The students absolutely LOVE technology.  When I was in field we took the students to the computer lab to find research about the Boston Tea Party.  We showed the students exactly what website to go to, but they still enjoyed being on the computer and using the information they found from the computer on their group poster.  Also in field, we made a jeopardy powerpoint game for the students and put it on the Smart Board.  You should've seen how excited they were.  The students paid attention the entire time and rarely got distracted. 
Technology amazes and fascinates students.  They love when they get to see technology in class, but they love it even more when they get to create things using technology.  I cannot honestly say that I will be using Digital Story in my classes, but I will definitely use google sites, powerpoints, jeopardy games, etc to improve my students knowledge about technology.  Technology is great and can be very beneficial to students and teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment